The ILUCIDARE challenge is launching very soon! 🐱🏍
Are you a motivated cultural professional with fresh ideas on how to leverage innovation to bring cultural heritage to the next level? Do you have an innovative business idea that can create a lasting impact for regions and communities?
The ILUCIDARE challenge is an international competition rewarding creative ideas and changemakers worldwide around the topics of heritage, innovation, and international relations.
👀 We are looking for projects that can identify a social, societal, environmental, or economic issue and solve it through a heritage-based approach. Cultural heritage - tangible and/or intangible - should be the basis for your proposed solution.
💡 If you have an idea that fits, gather your team of entrepreneurs, researchers, creatives, and activists and apply! The winner will get a chance to travel to The Hague (Netherlands) to present their idea at the next ILUCIDARE Playground event for a crowd of cultural heritage movers and shakers… and that’s just one part of the reward.
How does it work in practice?
- Consult the evaluation criteria and find out more about the application process and awards in our detailed guidelines.
- Prepare your entry to the challenge in the form of a written proposal describing your idea. The concept must be written in English and it must not exceed 10 pages. You may add a good quality photo, logo or illustration of your concept.
- Checklist: does you application include the following?
Tick buttonProblem/Opportunity to solve
Tick buttonValue proposition/impact
Tick buttonAction plan
Tick buttonSkills/resources needed
Tick buttonCommunication plan
Tick buttonShort biographies and contact of the team
- Submit your application in a zip file via email / wetransfer or any similar tool by Sunday 2 January at 23:00 CET at email@example.com with the mention ‘Application for the ILUCIDARE challenge’.
- The results of the selection will be announced in February 2022, so stay tuned!
Still have questions? Read the FAQ!
Looking for inspiration? You may want to check examples from the ILUCIDARE Innovation Handbook (available from December 2nd 2021!) or our postcards on heritage-led innovation and international relations.