If you reached this page, you have probably already heard about heritage-led innovation and international relations. Here you can find a summary of the content of our YouTube channel, where we have a series of clips for you, dedicated to some of the main concepts and training resources we have worked on. We hope you find inspiration and decide to join us in the journey of building new connections and putting heritage in the innovation spotlight.
Click here and dare to learn!
1. Sneak peek: this is your first stop. Take a look at the trailer of our channel, a summary of everything that you can find on the next videos, get familiar with our keywords and actors;
2. Defining heritage-led innovation and international relations: Do heritage and innovation have anything in common? How does heritage inspire relations between different countries and continents? Take a step out of your (creative and geographic) comfort zone to explore the importance and potential of heritage!
Come back here after watching the video. Do you want to know more about heritage-led innovation? check out our Innovation Handbook. Are you interested in heritage-led international relations? take a look at our International Relations Display.
3. ILUCIDARE categories of heritage-led innovation: after exploring the ILUCIDARE working definition of heritage-led innovation, take a look at our 3 categories: 1. Heritage-driven innovation; 2. Assimilation of innovation; 3. Heritage as a resource. We defined these categories by mapping 131 projects or activities in the EU and finding that there are re-occurring trends in heritage-led innovation.
If you are familiar with other ILUCIDARE activities, you will recognize our Special Prize winners in this video, can you guess which categories they belong?
You can also find more examples in our Innovation Handbook.
4. The Capacity Building Roadmap explained : we are very proud of our capacity building activities and we think we have something to share! Our roadmap is for anyone interesting in implementing capacity building activities based on heritage.
The clip is only the start of your journey. Take a U-turn after watching the video, come back to our website and check our dedicated page for the complete roadmap.
5. Project results video: down memory lane! Have a look at everything we achieved during 3 years of training activities, co-creation workshops, playgrounds, special prizes and much more. Are you part of our wonderful network? How many activities did you attend? We hope our numbers keep growing and our ILUCIDARE family remains active. Come back and watch this video when you feel nostalgic… and if you are only finding out now about us, welcome!
6. Built heritage documentation: recap from the autumn school in Leuven: this is our bonus video! We show you a bit of one of our training activities combining innovation and international collaboration. If you are interested in Built Heritage Documentation, this is for you. If you are not, you will probably be after watching our video!
Do you want more videos? Take a look at our webinars page for recordings of other ILUCIDARE activities!
All videos on the ILUCI-dare to learn YouTube channel are published under a Creative Commons License that allows their re-use. We would love to hear if you use them for your heritage-based activities, projects, research or adventures.