Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we had to adapt many of the ILUCIDARE activities to an online or blended format. This was an opportunity to reach a larger audience, who could more easily join online to our events from anywhere in the world. Furthermore, we recorded some of these activities for those who were not able to attend (or want to see them again).
Take a look at out recorded webinars on different topics. You can use the videos as learning or training material, or to complement other ILUCIDARE resources for a broader and clearer understanding of certain topics or activities;
- ILUCIDARE Summer School in Krakow, organised by ICC
- Activities in Ecuador – Capacity Building in Cuenca and Susudel, organised by UC (in Spanish)
- Course on rural depopulation - Coaching Sessions in Santander, organised by WMF
- Course on the regeneration of historical Cairo – Capacity Building, organised by WMF
- Capacity Building activities in Montenegro, Vuthaj camp, orgnised by CHwB